? ??????????????Cobalt Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 20845 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??38 Grabs Today. 13922 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday 25 December 2008

Tagged (2x)

Tagged by Kaka Erah...
What is my blog all about?








My first and only love ? :p
-Honey sorry to expose you and US here. this tagged thinggy ask me to do so. :P



Age of my next birthday?




The place i would like to travel?

One of it ::



My Favourite Place?

The City i lived in?



My Favourite Food ?

SERIOUSLY....


Bad Habit ?




My Nickname?






My Hobby ?

My Sports ?



My Wish-list?
Lot's to mention actually. But one of it is :




People's i tagged, ANYONE can be. ;)













0 comments: