? ??????????????Cobalt Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 20845 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??38 Grabs Today. 13922 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Today's update

I am not goin' anywhere today. But the day has been veryy hectic to me. I have to do the time-table for the Friendly Street Soccer Match that going to be held this coming Sunday. It's an idea of My bro's Friend to do all this. Unbelievable, It's Success.. Ada juala Few teams interested to join.

Ohh.. Yea.. Cousins Sleep over at my place. Their Umi (Mother) going to Miri and they can't go with due to passport un-updated. Kan expired sudah ah!! Kesian!! Hehe..

My beloveeeeeeeed Nini Babah admited to Hospital because his paru-paru ada problem. :'( Will visit him karang kali. Insyaallah if nada apa-apa. Ohh.. My Siblings nearly all damam. Get Well Soon Love'ss.. :)

0 comments: