? ??????????????Cobalt Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 20845 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??38 Grabs Today. 13922 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday 5 June 2009

Im Home.

Finally, we're safely landed at home. Today, i am not exhausted or tired or lalala. I woke up almost 3. Alhamdulillah i got the chanced to done Zohor. We went to Manggis at cousin's crib just to check out stuffs since my only Ka Erah kan kawin. Oh, i had fun seeing Kak Amai an Kak Amit dancing pocopoco. gosh!! Rancak. Ayuk2 sajaa.. Aming sharperned her steps sudah. Me? I don't. I have a problem in synchronising my moves. Hahahaha. Not interested bah. Tapi kalau saja-saja, okay kali.

till then. my firm bed's calling. but before im off, talk to him first. imhsm.

0 comments: