? ??????????????Cobalt Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 20845 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??38 Grabs Today. 13922 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday 5 June 2009

Today?

I supposed to collect my refund deposit at Bmob. I do told Mama about it. When she asked me Jadi or Inda, I said 'Nda' and i continued my sleeping. Jawapan time mengantuk bah tu. Well, monday mesti jadi. Mesti. Mesti. No Nda. Yes is My New No. LoL. My brother, Adib didn't go to school due to Sport Dae. That's what i used to be. Sport Day? lalala. I'd love to do sports sendiri2. It is much fun. I can take a break at any time i want. I had Tempura Nugget for my breakfast. Not bad. But not that Nice.

0 comments: